WSET Level 1 Award in Wines
- The main types and styles of wine
- Common wine grapes and their characteristics
- How to store and serve wine
- The principles of food and wine pairing
- How to describe wine using the WSET Level 1 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine® (SAT)
To gain this qualification, students must successfully pass a multiple-choice paper of 30 questions.
Successful students will receive a certificate and WSET Level 1 Award in Wines lapel pin.
For more information and full details on the course requirements, please download the Specification.
The regular course rate is P20,000 inclusive of all course materials, wines, and food for tasting, test fees, certificate, and lapel pin. Early Bird Rate is P19,000 for enrollments one (1) month before the date of the class.
- Lecture: July 1 Exam: July 15
- Lecture: October 7 Exam: October 21
All classes will be held from 9:00AM to 6:00PM at the private Blue Room of Wine Story Uptown Residence, BGC. Examinations will be held at the Healthy Options Learning Academy in Libis, Quezon City.
*Schedule and venue are subject to change.
- Seats are secured upon payment.
- Wine with confidence! Safety protocols require students to be in good health.
- Participants are encouraged to take an antigen test within 24 hours before the event.
- Participants with flu-like symptoms will not be admitted despite testing negative.
We Also Recommend
Add to cart
Added to cart! View cart.
WSET Level 2 Award in Wines
Wine Story Academy